Low Carb "Frosty"
Posted by Solitary Dancer on November 29, 2006
I have not tried this and cannot vouch for the carb count. I would add up the carbs based on the products you use to make certain the total is OK.
I used to love getting a Frosty at Wendy’s. I may have to try this. If you try this before I do, let me know how it turns out.
5.4 g Net Carbs per serving (Makes 3 servings)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- dash vanilla
- 2 pkgs. low fat, sugar-free cocoa mix
- In a mixing bowl, whip heavy cream with mixer.
- Add vanilla.
- When soft peaks form, add cocoa mix slowly, and continue beating until hard peaks form—another 30 seconds.
- Place mixture in freezer.
- After 30 minutes, stir with fork to break up frozen parts around edges.
- Keep checking every 15-20 minutes and stir until it’s cold enough and the right consistency.